By using the pluss.in shopping service, of Pluss (Shiva International Apparels) you (i.e., the User) are deemed to have accepted the ‘Terms & Conditions’ listed below. Pluss reserves the right to add, remove, alter, or modify the following ‘Terms & Conditions’ at any given time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he/she/they uses the shopping service(s) of Pluss.
All products or services and also the information displayed on pluss.in constituting an "invitation to offer". Your order for any purchase constitutes your "offer" that shall be subject to the ‘Terms & Conditions’ as listed below. Pluss reserves every right to accept or even reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Pluss shall be subject to the following ‘Terms & Conditions’:
- The User certifies that he/she/they is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian liable for any purchase. The User also certifies that he/she/they is competent as well as eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and also, has the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement.
- These ‘Terms & Conditions’ supersede all the previous representations, understandings, or even agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of Pluss, you agree to be bound by the ‘Terms & Conditions’.
III. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in (INR) Indian Rupees. All prices and availability of products are subject to a change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Pluss.
- Pluss reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or has an inaccurate or invalid availability status. This shall be regardless of whether your order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by Pluss; the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you via email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Pluss will not be liable for any credit card fraud/mischief. The liability to use a debit/credit card fraudulently will be ‘on the user’ and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request or demand for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the website, shall not be entertained.
VII. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e., wrong (NPA) Name, Place or Address) any extra cost incurred by Pluss for the redelivery/reorder shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
VIII. Pluss shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods by the vendors, trade organisation/s, manufacturers /shop(s) etc. Flood, vendors, wars, fire, acts of God or any cause/event that is beyond the control of Pluss.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure/promise that the products are of the standard, quality, model, composition, or style that they represent.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein Pluss acts only as a booking agent to facilitate/integrate transactions between the buyer and seller through various platforms (like online web store, SMS, call centre, mail order catalogues, etc.) for various vendors and shall in no way be held responsible for any quality of product, losses, damages, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users. In no event shall Pluss, its directors, officials, representatives, and even employees be liable for any damages relating to the products sold through its various platforms.
- The User confirms/and accepts that the Vendor shall be responsible to deliver the items to the Buyer within the period specified for delivery by the Vendor. The Vendor shall be solely responsible for any undelivered/damaged items and to make good the loss or damage or any claim raised by the Buyer in respect of damaged or even the non-receipt of items.
XII. The Vendor shall be only responsible to deliver the products/items of the same quantity and same qualities as are listed on the pluss.in and that such products shall correspond with the description of the items listed on pluss.in. You further agree and even acknowledge that Pluss shall not be liable if the description of goods supplied to you by the Seller do not match/correspond with the description provided at the time of placing of an order by the Buyer.
XIII. The Vendor shall invoice or bill directly to the Buyer.
Complete product liability and responsibility solely vest with Seller. Seller is the only one responsible to the Buyer for the purchase/sale of the Product to Buyer including but not limited to the delivery of the item/product to the Buyer. Neither Seller nor Customer shall raise any claim on Pluss in this regard.
XIV. Presently, the service(s) of Pluss is being offered free. However, Pluss reserves the right to charge a fee for any of such other facilities provided.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Pluss, its affiliates, consultants, and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
XVI. The User also agrees to provide authentic and true information. Pluss reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any given point in time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true/false (wholly or partly), Pluss has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of pluss.in, and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
XVII. Pluss will not be responsible for any damage suffered by the users from the use of the services on this site. This without the limitation includes loss of data/revenue resulting due to delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of error, performance, omission, defect, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
XVIII. The User expressly agrees that the use of the service(s) of Pluss is at the User's sole risk. The Service(s) of Pluss is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express/implied. Pluss, its affiliates, employees, consultants, agents, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed/implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the reliability, accuracy, or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. Pluss does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although Pluss’s current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is clearly understood that all warranties implied and expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
XIX. This agreement shall be construed in accordance to/with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of the following agreement.