WHAT WE MAY COLLECT?
We, at Pluss, may collect the following information:
- Name of the user(s)
- Contact information which include, phone number, email address
- Demographic data like preferences and interests, and postcode.
- Other information relevant to/accurate about the customer surveys and/or offers
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION GATHERED?
We, at Pluss, require this information to understand your requirements and provide you with the best service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal listing/record keeping.
- We may use the data collected to improve our services and products.
- We may periodically send promotional emails/newsletters about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address provided by you.
From time to time, we may also tend to use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by fax, phone, email, or mail. We may also use the information to personalise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to assuring you that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and also managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
A cookie is referred to a small file that asks for permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you merit, the file is added and the cookie assists analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a certain site. Cookies merit different web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its services and operations according to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your choices/preferences.
We, at Pluss, use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This assists us to analyse data about web page traffic and also improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs. We only use the given information for statistical analysis purposes after which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with the best website, by enabling us to monitor and keep track of which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us to access or control to your computer or any information about you, except the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline the cookies as well. Most web browsers, generally automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline the cookies if you prefer. But this could prevent you from taking full benefit of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may also be linked to other websites of interest. However, once you have utilized these links to leave our site, you must remember that we do not have any leverage over that other website. Therefore, we shall not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such websites are not governed by the following privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statements available and applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You shall choose to restrict the collection of data or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill a form on our website, find the box that you can click to indicate your disapproval for the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, lease, or distribute your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission/agreement or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information only to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you might find interesting; only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe by any means that any information, we are holding on to you is incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete, please write to or email us soon. We will make sure to promptly correct any information found to be false.